Here we will show you how to download the Sricam on your Windows PC. Get the Sricam for free from the official website, namely from the play store. The Sricam is not officially available for PC devices. So, following the steps to download and use the Amazing Sricam for use on PC, let’s get started.
What is the Sricam application?
The following is an explanation of the Sricam Application which is a camera management tool to view IP cameras by connecting to the application. The Sricam application uses advanced network transmission technology such as Cloudlink P2P to remotely monitor cameras or get video calls on them. Choosing the Sricam Application is the best choice for monitoring your property, family, and friends with the help of the internet so you can monitor the camera from anywhere.
- The following are some of the features found in the Sricam application
- By using the Sricam application you can watch streaming videos anytime, anywhere with the help of the internet.
- With the Sricam App, you can also record live video on your phone, computer storage, or SD card.
- With the Sricam App, you can easily transfer files from the built-in micro SD card.
- The Sricam application also supports use as a two-way communication system. (Talk to camera).
- With the Sricam application, you can also save the video format as MP4.
- With the Sricam App, it’s easy to connect an IP camera to the app.
- The Sricam application has a simple and easy user interface for managing video recording.
Install Sricam For PC
To perform the Sricam installation process so that it can run on a Windows PC, it’s quite easy to complete the Sricam installed on your PC using the help of the Bluestacks Emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks Emulator on your PC.
- After that sign in with your Google account.
- Then open the play store in the Bluestacks Emulator select search type ‘Sricam’ and select install.
- Wait until the Sricam For for the PC install process is complete.
- Now the Sricam application is ready to use on a PC.
Now you can use Sricam For a PC after the installation has finished successfully on your Emulator.
That’s the article on how to download the Sricam for PC, follow the method, and install the application correctly. If you have any questions about installing the Sricam on a PC, contact us using the comments section.